I know you’re all busy with everyday life things, but…
COASTAL MAGIC IS IN 5 DAYS!!!
So — here are some things that you might find helpful. If you’ve already registered, there are updates for you. If you haven’t yet, here’s info on how you can join us for the weekend, or just a day.
If you’ve already made plans to be in Daytona Beach next weekend…
1. Get your “wish list” ready for the Lunch with an Author selections, which happen Sunday, Feb 24th, at 7pm Eastern. The signup form will be at SignUpGenius.com, so you can go ahead and create your free account with them now, if you want to save a few seconds. The exact link to the signup page will be post at exactly 7pm, on this blog, and on all convention social media. Be prepared… because table space is limited for each author, and having a list of authors you’d be interested in sitting with will help you move on quickly if your first choice is full. Keep in mind, this is a fantastic way to really get to know someone you’re not as familiar with. You could be meeting your next favorite author!!
2) If you’re started to put things together to pack for your trip… here’s a peek at what the weather might be like.
3) If you haven’t yet, you can see our schedule of panels and activities on the “Schedule” page. Lots of shenanigans in the making!!
If you’re still undecided about attending Coastal Magic this year, let me see if I can entice you just a bit. 🙂
1) Here’s a quick visual of our Featured Author lineup for this year. It’s a fantastic blend of established and newer authors, genres, and intended audiences. I’m sure you’ll find someone who writes stories you’ll love.
2) Now that you’re excited about who’ll be attending… there are a variety of ways you can join us. If you’re available for the weekend, you can still register for the full event. However, if you can only make it out for a short time, a limited number of single day registrations are available.
3) If you’re a writer looking to sharpen a few of your skills, we have very limited space left in the Book Lovers Con: Writers’ Mini Boot Camp, Thursday, Feb 28th. (Not part of the official Coastal Magic schedule. Separate registration needed for this program). You can register on the “Registration” page on this site, or, if seats are still available, in person on Thursday morning before 10am.
4) And… if you’re a convention junkie like me, and plan to attend Indie BookFest in August, just mention hashtag #CMCIBF19 in your registration notes, and you’ll receive a discount code to use when you register for IBF! Win/Win!!
4) But if you can only carve out a tiny window of time to come see all of our wonderful authors, make sure that time is from 4:00pm – 6:00pm on Saturday, because our book sale/signing is free to attend, and it’s open to the public. Come by and check out all of the awesome stories waiting for you to read them, and the awesome storytellers waiting to meet you!
See you by the beach!!