In case you HAVEN’T seen… go click on the Featured Authors tab… I’ll wait. 🙂
<<<———- That’s a bit like the look I had on my face when the email confirmations started coming in from authors. I’ve been SO excited to share the first batch of 2015 Featured Authors with you!! The blend of authors you know and love, with authors you WILL know and love, makes me so happy. I really think we’re going to have something for EVERYONE to get excited about.
A few quick notes:
1) This is NOT the entire list of Featured Authors!! WHAT??? You heard that right… there will be more authors added as details get finalized. There are still quite a few authors who’ve already confirmed with me that they’ll be attending, for them, it’s just a matter of getting their info up onto the site. There are also a few authors I have ongoing conversations with, who are trying to work Coastal Magic into their schedule. Keep your fingers crossed, and your eyes peeled, ladies and gents!
2) At this point, all new Featured Author requests are being added to our waiting list. If there are cancellations, I’ll pull from this list to fill spots. Something to keep in mind if you’re an author who gets put on the waiting list… we DO have a limited number of additional spots available for the charity booksigning. If you register to attend Coastal Magic as a reader, simply email me and let me know that you’d like one of those spots. We can work out the details from there.
3) Our 2015 Featured Bloggers are also making their debut today! Check out the list of Featured Bloggers HERE!! These are the bloggers who will be hosting monthly Featured Author spotlights, and will be moderating the panels at the event. Their help in keeping the convention organized and running smoothly is GREATLY appreciated!! HUGE thank you to ALL of the bloggers who submitted to be a Featured Blogger. Your willingness to be a part of this event means so much to me. Unfortunately, decisions had to be made, and not everyone was able to be included. I hope to see you all in February. If you’re a blogger who is planning to attend Coastal Magic, our Author / Blogger Speed Dating will be open to each of you!! Please contact me AFTER you’ve registered to be added to the list of attending bloggers.
4) GENERAL REGISTRATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES BEGINS ON JULY 1ST!!
Registration for 2015 will be $85 per person, and will include:
- Welcome bag filled with swag and goodies
- Access to all panels and meet & greets throughout the weekend
- One meal (either breakfast OR lunch) on Saturday with the participating Featured Author of your choice.
- Opportunity to participate in Supernatural LaserTag (requires additional ticket) with participating Featured Authors
- Access to evening events (Cinema Craptastique, Author/Reader Mingle, etc)
- Access to charity booksigning (free, open to public) on Saturday
One of the draws of Coastal Magic is that it’s a relatively small event, so authors and readers are able to interact in many ways throughout the weekend. In order to KEEP this “up close and personal” atmosphere, registration will be capped at 225. So PLEASE… if you’d like to attend, mark your calendars and register as soon as you’re able!! (Also, author meals and lasertag teams will be assigned based on the order of registration. Register early to be sure your favorites don’t fill up!) The Hilton reservation site is already up and running, so if you’d like to reserve your room now, feel free. You can get the info by clicking the HOTEL tab above.
Ok, all… I think that’s it for now. I’m gonna go sleep for about five years!! Nah… but I am looking forward to a bit of rest, and then checking out what YOU all think of our Featured Author list so far!!
I can’t believe we’re already down to 7 MONTHS LEFT!!! See you in February!!
**P.S. – We have a Pinterest page now!!! If that’s your thing… you can check it out HERE!!