Ok… full weekend registration closed, and on the website I mentioned the possibility of allowing Friday only or Saturday only tickets. I was fishing, really. Wondering if anyone would ask about it, or make a preference for those options known.
I’ve gotten a handful of inquiries now, so I’m going to go ahead and make this option available. From now, until February 3rd, you will have an opportunity to purchase Friday or Saturday only registrations.
- Daily registration will NOT include lunch on Saturday.
- Daily registrants will receive a name badge lanyard, but welcome bags will be limited. You will NOT be guaranteed a bag, but there is sure to be swag enough for everyone. Lanyards and bags/swag should be picked up the morning of the day paid for.
- Daily registrants will have access to all scheduled panels, meet & greets, and other author-organized activities happening on their day.
- Daily registrants WILL have an option to have breakfast with an author, if that author still has room at their table. Please remember that all breakfasts are “each pays their own”. Available author list is on the Featured Author page menu.
- Daily registrants will NOT have access to Supernatural Lasertag activity, unless they purchase their own pass to Daytona Lagoon (group rates will not apply). If a single day registrant purchases this ticket on their own, please see Jennifer at the con on Friday to choose a team. Participating authors are on the Featured Author page menu.
Other important details
- Single day registrations will be $35 each day.
- There are no refunds available for full weekend registrations. I promise, you’ll get MORE than your money’s worth!
- The Charity Booksigning on Saturday is still FREE and open to the public.
- All daily registrations MUST be paid for and confirmed NO LATER than midnight Eastern on February 3rd.
If you’re interested in either Friday or Saturday only registration, please email me at CoastalMagicConvention at gmail dot com. Our EventBrite pages is closed, so all payments will be processed through the convention’s Paypal account. Please include “Friday Registration” or “Saturday Registration” in your email subject line.
Thanks for your interest, everyone… I’m excited that there were so many of you who wanted this option. I can’t wait to see you all there!!